16 December 2008

Snow Day!

Elyse trying to talk to Whitney through the window.  Many years of all girl snow days are ahead!


the girls have stockings!

this is the prettiest tree we have had so far--a real frasier fur.  This beauty is some maintenance, though--a quart of water a day! ***please note this pic was taken before our beautiful star and ornaments were all on!***





We got hit with snow and ice this week.  Today E's preschool was called off and I even got out of parent helping!  (I parent help 6 times a year at her preschool).  Elyse bundled up at 8:30 AM and played in the snow.  Meanwhile Whitney and I stayed inside sipping hot espresso and talked about the latest Tolani scarves we are eyeing.  

The posts have been few and far between lately--Chris and I went to NYC for our anniversary and my spare internet time is being spent on finding amazing winter fashion deals!  (think classic mini uggs, italian leather driving moccasins, Cashmere/wool scarves, and sherpa lined down car coats!!)

5 comments:

The Peterson family said...

look at my sweet girls!!!!! I cannot wait to give them some love. Jess, your tree is beautiful.

jess said...

Jess, you are so cute with your online shopping!! Thanks for a great blog update, though, and lots of sweet pictures. Your babies are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Oh, Jess, your home is beautiful! I LOVE the stockings....all uniform How fun! We envy the snow...we are covered in ice!

I ordered Holly some UGGs today....aren't they fun? Everyone I know who have some LOVE them!

Lee and Jod said...

OMG did your Moma tell you I met Elise in the mall! I went straight up to her and said, "Are you Elise?" I had to then refresh your Mom's memory! It was a moment...meeting your first born Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better start blogging more child! Let's get together when Boogie gets back. Much love, jod

Liz said...

Cute update Jess! I would love to have some uggs someday, I just would rather spend $150 on so many other things. I guess I am not that fashion minded :) Cute girls! They are getting so big!