One of the only things that would calm her down at times: watching "Praise Baby" on the TV!
01 April 2008
My Sweet Firstborn Turns 2 and a Half!
Elyse Seasaidh Ellingsworth was born October 11, 2005 at 5:27 AM. After intense labor, she finally came out when Dr. Jones got her out by c-section. She let out a scream that only uniquely belonged to her (my brother Joe described it as a baby Velocia Rapter). Born one day shy of our 11 month wedding anniversary, our lives were changed forever. From the moment she was born, her daddy and I could tell she was one special little lady. She had a mind of her own, even at only 6 pounds! Elyse is strong, sincere, loyal, tender, wild, adventurous, and has so much love in her heart. She even has trouble going to sleep every night because she has to sing almost every song she knows and talk about all of the people she loves so much before she can rest her sweet blue eyes. Chris and I are so thankful God gave her to us when He did. I couldn't imagine life any different. Elyse has added so much joy to our lives. Here are a few pictures from her first year of life:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh she has the prettiest big blue eyes! How do you pronounce her middle name?
Hey Jess! I'm commenting back on your blog now - yes, we're going to Hawaii NEXT WEEK! I've never been, and we're really excited. We're meeting Noa and Julie there (they have a blog too, you might "know" who she is!), which is super fun. I LOVE Elyse's middle name, the significance of it. That's so pretty, and so NEAT!! Good job, Chris, coming up with that :)
Post a Comment