31 July 2008

The Cousins Come to Town!

Isaac, Grace, Elyse, Whitney and baby Josie in the middle.  Brooke and I have birthed 5 kids in 4 years!!  (4 girls and 1 boy--poor Isaac!)

Isaac (4), Elyse and Gracie (3)-- Gracie's Mermaid Dora Birthday Party!



Moe Moe and Whitney-Boo! (whitney's eyes look a little strange b/c of the red-eye reduction on this computer...)



Whitney is working on some serious teeth with this biter cookie!



For three weeks we have enjoyed the Tennessee cousins making a visit to their home, Missouri.  My younger sister and I were joined at the hip until she married a Tennessee boy...I miss her dearly and feel a piece of my heart has moved away, but always enjoy a long visit when she loads up and brings the fam!  I will never forget the day we went shopping in St. Louis a couple of weeks ago, and we decided to stop by the bank on our way.  Well, Miss Josie is very cognizant of the moving state of the car and her surroundings.  She was pissin' mad in the back seat.  ..to the point that the teller yelled over the mic, "Is that baby OK??"  To which I loudly replied, "Have you ever heard of colic???!"
She is one of the most awesome moms in the whole world!  I can't wait until we move in together again Golden Girls style!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Whitney is so beautiful!!! And her hair has really lightened up after all! I hope I get to see you guys soon!

jess said...

What a hilarious story about the bank teller!! You guys are both such great mommas, and great girls. Glad to see you're back on blogland - we've missed you!!

Liz said...

I love that you all are so close. What a fun time you must have when all the kids are together again! I feel like if we ever have a boy he will be like Issac too. With 3 nieces (4 including Jons side) and my little girl, there is a lot of Estrogen floating around. Cute update. I loved the story of you all going to the Zoo too on Brookes blog. Sounds like you all were busy busy, but loving every minute of the madness :)