24 January 2008

The Bangs

L-R: bangs, end trim, rat's nest


....and Whitney is losing some of her sweet mohawk

Lately my hair has been rivaling that of a woman belonging to a community that doesn't believe in hair cutting. Add to that my tree sap dilemma. Our Christmas tree had fallen in early December right after we put it up. I was attempting to fix it and 2 globs of tree sap ended up on the crown of my head. For those of you wondering, shampoo--even the most expensive ones--do NOT get sap from a White Pine out of one's hair. I tried goo gone and several other remedies, to no avail. Today, the girls were napping and I had pretty much had it with this hair. In a nutshell, I cut out my two rat's nests, trimmed the ends and gave myself bangs. I haven't had bangs since 1990. Just call me Jessica Fakkai Ellingsworth. (Fredrik's heir).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jess said...

Your bangs look great! It's a good look on you....you are adorable, as usual :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...I had vaseline in my hair once, and it was the same way, but I think tree sap might be worse! I love the bangs though! :)

Eva said...

they look hot, bang are SO in;)

BG said...

You're so funny, Jessica. :) I enjoy reading your blog!