15 January 2008

Irislee Prada and Whitney Irislee Ellingsworth

Many have inquired about Miss Whitney's middle name. Chris and I were inspired to name her Whitney Irislee after a dear friend of ours, Irislee Prada. First of all, Irislee is a fabulous name, I know nobody who shares this name with them. Lee is a family name, and it is made all the more feminine by placing 'Iris' in front of it. Whitney and Irislee are almost 89 years apart (both born in September) sharing the sapphire birthstone and a beautiful name. I only hope Whitney will really know her someday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris Ellingsworth said...

What a cute picture of Whitney!

The Peterson family said...

We all know Ms. Prada is so name worthy!!! May I be like her someday driving around and setting my cruise control down I-70 when I am 90 years old and shopping in Macy's, picking out Steve Madden shoes. What a hero!